Saturday, March 17, 2007

7th day!

Hello everyone!
It´s been long since I have written or said that I am still alive. This experience cannot be described as much as I want to get it all out. The people, the food, the weather, the roads, the bonding.....nothing that I have ever done can compare to what I have experienced in such few days.
Right now we are in the town of Livingston; they have such diversity and interesting and in a foreing way for a person that has an idea of a latin american culture. I have met wonderful people along the way that are facinated with this country and I can see why.
Today was a wonderful experience visiting a cooperative that hosts kids with low incomes and orphans. It was beyond moving seeing them wanting to acchieve many things in life and the support that they are getting from the organization.
I´ll keep the writing up for the nex ferw days with more adventured to come.
Paulina

No comments: